- Small Business at USAGov - Official business link to the U.S. Government
- SBDCNet - Business information, help, and examples
- A list of 100 good Small Business Blogs
- The Wall Street Journal has start-up information and databases of businesses for sale and venture capital. Wealth in the form of money or assets, taken as a sign of the financial strength of an individual, organization, or nation, and assumed to be available for development or investment.
- BizBuySell - The Internet's Largest Business for Sale and Franchise for Sale Marketplace
- Inc.com is the website of Inc. Magazine.
- Entrepreneur.com has start-up ideas, resources, and articles.
- Entrepreneurship.org includes “the best of the best” on the web about running a small business.
- FranchiseHandbook.com - A complete franchise resource
- SBA Office of Advocacy has information and ACE-Net, Angel Capital, and Electronic Network.
- SBA's Online Women's Business Center has resources for women entrepreneurs.
Legal and Taxes
Human Resources and Payroll
Import and Export
Trademarks and Copyrights